I get a grey background/tint on just one image, but only when my iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation) is viewed in landscape. When the iPad is in portrait the image has a white background (as intended).
See below in landscape (right hand image has an unintended grey background/tint) ...
And below in portrait (all backgrounds are white as intended) ...
When I zoom in with my fingers in landscape the grey background/tint disappears but in Lightbox it remains. In portrait the grey background/tint is never there either in or out of Lightbox and is not there on my iPhone or iPad Pro.
The browser is Safari and here is the link ...
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it