Dear Manuel @justfunk
The main purpose of Private/Public is the Visibility, so its functioning how it should.
A work around if you want to get them in to the Grid:
When you have the projects in 'Public' they can be added to the Thumbnail Grid and the data is there, then you can make them 'Private' afterwards and they will be hidden from view, but they will still be there - Just Hidden, setting the project back to Public will make them visible again within the Thumbnail Grid.
Hope this helps & have a wonderful day :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it