adding html/css to a specific page
I have this animated gif (above) that I want to animate across a project page, but when I go to +More/+HTML, it doesn't seem to work. Any tips on how to customize html/css on specific pages?
I'm, not really sure what you mean by "I go to +More/+HTML, it doesn't seem to work"
Ok so if you want a gif just on one page, you can add it as a normal image in the gridder.
Here is a little tutorial about using css for specific pages: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#menu-color-based-on-current-page
In "Lay Options" -> "Custom CSS & HTML" you can also add html to the top or bottom of your page. Then you could show/hide it by using custom css.
@arminunruh Yeah by that I meant adding HTML CSS in the gridder.
For the gif, I want the gif to animate from one side of the page to the other on infinite loop.
A of now it's just sitting in the left corner.
Thanks for the quick reply!
When you go to lay options -> custom HTML and CSS -> HTML at top
you can enter the markup for your image. Now you would need to use CSS animations.
Please take a look around the web to learn how they work.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it