I just noticed that using HTML5 Videos in a Carousel means that they are always autoplaying. This is what I need anyways but I noticed that the user can disable autoplaying of videos (power saving mode on iOS does that for example in safari, it seems). In that case I don't see a play button.
Is there a way to show the play button when autoplay is disabled on the users end?
Thanks a lot!
Not with the built in Lay Theme options unfortunately. You would need to do some research and likely apply some custom JS looking/asking if user has done this then run code to trigger play button.
Sorry if this creates any inconvenience for your design & best wishes
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it