Its me again :-/
I have a clarification question.
About the menu structure.
How can I create the following structure
I want to have two categories/photos on my start page.
When I click on one of the two category thumbnails, I get to the overview of the different projects in that category.
Then I click on a project thumbnail to open the chosen project.
I have not quite understood how to achieve this.
I have watched the video "Lay Theme - Getting Started".
That did not help me unfortunately.
Is there any other video?
I apologize for this basic question!
Recently a 'Thumbnail Grid Filter' was built in by Armin, so the function of clicking categories and seeing the related projects is there:
The difference in your case is how to use an Image instead of Text. Some trickery would be needed either with JQuery to go in and replace the Text with an Image.
A crude hack would be to place an Image over the Text so the user would not see it -The issue would be if you are able to click the Text underneath then
It would be a little difficult, the option is not built in at the moment sorry Mickey.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it