I'm not sure if this is the right category for this, but I'm looking to see if there's a way to get my page to auto-scroll to the next row. I have a full-screen video on the homepage, and the next row is a stacked image hover navigation. Is there an easy way within Lay Theme to do that?
Currently there is no built in option to Auto-scroll down the page - There is Autoplay for the Carousel Addon & 'Auto scroll' for the Fullscreen slider ( but not how i think you intend - it just slides nicely/jumps to the next row..)
Am i right that you want to (after a certain period of time) start moving down the page to a second row?
You wish to (after a certain period of time) 'skip' or 'jump' = 'Auto-scroll' to another Row?
Talk soon & best wishes
No, nothing like that. I still want the user in control, I just want when the user attempts to scroll down, it scrolls completely to the next row. Essentially how the Fullscreen slider functions, but I'm not looking for a slideshow or anything.
Thanks so much for your help!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it