Make slideshow stop at different section on a page
I've got a page with many galleries on it.
I want the lightbox add on to stop at each end of each gallery.
Right now it keep on going from one gallery to another as if the same gallery..
How can i change this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
I'm not really sure what you mean. With galleries do you mean slideshows/carousels with the carousel addon? http://laytheme.com/carousel.html
Or do you mean that you have sections of images where you want the lightbox to only work for a certain section.
Do you have a link?
It's not exactly what you want I think but maybe that could be a solution to use this setting:
In "Lay Options" -> "Lightbox Addon" -> "Only Zoom"
This way you can't slide to next/prev images at all but you can only enlarge an image and close it again.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it