I want to use the features of the latest lightbox version (cursor pictures and quit by clicking anywhere outside the pictures) but every time I update the plugin in doesn't work in the frontend.
All other plugins are deactivated. Activated boxes checked everywhere.
Do you have any idea why?
thank you and kind regards,
Please make sure of the following debuggings:
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
If using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
License key not activated - (in website blank situations or button not available)
If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required”
Please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
Additionally take a look at https://laytheme.com/troubleshooting.html
for known problems.
If these do not help:
Could you please send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
Is likely a Bug & will try to get it sorted as soon as possible.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for using Lay Theme
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it