http error while uploading photo
I'm trying to upload some new photo's onto my website, but I keep getting this http error.
I already tried to rescale, or make the maximum with and length for the images higher, but it doesn't seem to work...
does anyone has a suggestion?
thanks in advance!
which error exactly? do you have a screenshot? which browser r u using?
wardh last edited by
Hi Forever Studio.
Did you solve this problem? If so, how?
we where using safari, and on this browser we keep getting the http error. we just tried it on chrome and succeeded to upload one picture, but now we're getting the same error on chrome as well!
hmm maybe try this?
Someone else had that problem too and solved it with that. This is not really a lay theme issue but a compatibility issue between wordpress and your server.
Or your server might be full
Ok, in that topic I saw a guy posted a link to this plugin:
Looks safe. Please download that plugin and install it in "admin panel" -> "plugins" -> "add plugin" -> "upload plugin"
thanks for helping armin, i'm gonna try it out!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it