Hello, I was wondering what the best way possible would be to go about creating a full page menu with some image offsets. A great example I've seen of this was the homepage here: http://www.laurapalm.com/ <-- i was looking to create a minimal homepage with a big text menu like so
Hm, what exactly would you want to know?
The example above is just a frontpage with big text links which direct to the respective subpages. Something like this can easily be done in the gridder.
Menu setup might only be needed for the subpages’ HOME link and perhaps the mobile view.
Ah got it, thanks!
I wasn't sure if it was making a specific type of primary and secondary menu. Seems easy enough then 😅
I was trying to get the text to overlap an image in the back as well but found that the text would end up behind the image when I use an offset. Should I be changing anything specific for that stacking order?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it