Can't add new projects
I don't know why but I can't add new projects to my portfolio frontpage anymore. The button is not working. I click it but nothing happens. If I add text or images everything is fine. It also works on other sites likes "About" or "Impressum", but not on my portfolio-page. Can't figure out what's the problem. I updates to the last version and also tried different browsers.
Can you help me?
hey NR, can you send me your wordpress admin panel login data to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to this topic please?
Solved it by deleting the page and rebuild it with a new page. Don't know what was wrong. Now it's working :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it