One Page Menu + anchor points
I'm working on a one page website. How can I create a fix menu that only works on that one page?
Couldn't find any explanation in the forum.
I was able to enable the menu points as anchor points.
Is the sticky Menu in Settings of any use?
In your 2020 update it said:
The code to make the browser scroll to an anchor on click of a hash link (<a href="#yourtarget">Scroll to target<a>) is now part of Lay Theme. No more need to insert the code by yourself! This works if you link to a different page also.
Thanks a lot!
edgrbnz last edited by
Could you go into more detail what is working and what you don’t consider working as expected?
The linked page works with anchor points and scrolls to the hashes you set. If you want the menu to be sticky you may need to activate that setting in the customizer.
thanks! So yes the anchor points work which is great.
It's two things: the menu is not really a menu. I only set the links on that linked page. So any global menu changes won't change these links.
My question is: how do you set up a menu on a one-page website, that is sticky and works with the anchor points that I already have?
Hope that made it more clear.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it