Sitetitle style not loading on iPhone
I put a CSS style
in both desktop and mobile css fields, but for some reason it's working on the desktop version, but not on the mobile version, the site title still has a drop shadow.
ok, well you can debug this by using the inspector and resizing your browser so it has the phone size.
Please take a look at this https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/html-css/web-development-tools/a/using-the-browser-developer-tools
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it