Lay Theme Pro License Key doesn't work
Hi @Armin-Unruh ,
i bought the Pro License. After using the Lay Theme Pro License Key for two projects it shows me this with the third project i want to realize it say's: “Reached maximum allowable domains.“
How to fix that?
This post is deleted!
Thank you so much!
I freshly installed lay theme on my as well freshly installed wordpress 4.7.
now after registering with the pro license of lay theme the gui keeps remindinig me to license my version because it stays unregistered.
Hey pan, on some servers the activation doesn't seem to work. :/ Nonetheless lay theme will work fine.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it