Thumbnail grid of all images in all projects within a set category.
I'm looking to add a sort of contact sheet to my photography website made using lay - paulcalver.cc
The way I hope it would work, would be to use all of the individual images within all projects within a set category and create an ordered contact sheet of those images.
The result would be a page that has a list of the project titles with relevant image thumbnails underneath each title. Clicking the thumbnail would open the image in a lightwindow, clicking the title would take you to the project page.
If anyone thinks this is possible it would be great to hear from you including a cost to develop this.
emgeoffice last edited by
Hi Paul, sounds like this could work if you are using a thumbnail grid. Some custom tweaks should help make it work.
I'm picking this up again, curious if anyone is up for the commission to create this?
I appreciate it can be created manually by add all of the images to a grid (this would take a very long time). However I'm looking for something that can do this automatically and will keep in sync with any updates on make on individual projects.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it