category pages - gridder missing
since some time we are not able to access or edit our category pages. The gridder is not showing up anymore, making it impossible to reach the published content. Does anybody have similar issues and any idea what to do? Thank you :-)
Hi Pionira, I had the same problem, deactivated Yoast and everything is fine again.
@Richard Hey, yes thank you very much! We just deactivated the plugin and it worked! But actually, we would love to continue working with YOAST - is there a way to make it work without deactivating the plugin? Or a work around? :-)
@dw_182 Thanks a lot! Did you manage to use YOAST anyways? or did you decided to deactivate it for good?
I have the same problem but would also like to keep YOAST
Dear @Pionira @reifmyersartist
Unfortunately YOAST clashes quite badly with Laytheme's Gridder for this reason we ask not to use it.
As of yet the situation is not easily remedied.
I am sure it is possible, but every time YOAST or Laytheme release a new update you would need to also update your Custom Fix to suit.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it