Carousel: Show Multiple Slides not available
I’ve tried out the Multiple Slides feature in a carousel and it worked very well. Then I deleted that test carousel and tried to make a new one later and suddenly the option "Multiple Slides" isn‘t available anymore (see screenshot attached). It doesn’t show up at all. What am I doing wrong or is it a bug?
Laytheme and the Plugin are up to date and I wasn’t able to find any similar issue in the forum. Looking forward hearing back from you.
@Colin Issue solved. The problem was that I had to activate "Transition: Slide". When this is activated I’m able to go into the Slide settings again.
Thanks for the update, yes the 'Transition: Slide' option must be activated first:
Thank you for coming back and providing the conclusion to your issue as this always helps other in the future.
Best wishes & have a wonderful day 🌸
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it