Deactivate Fullscreen Slider for only one row - Thumbnail Grid
Is it possible to deactivate the Fullscreen Slider for only one row of a project?
I have a Thumbnailgrid on the third row of my projects, but it needs more space than one browser height.
If I use only one row for the Thumbnailgrid it‘s shown incomplete.
If I create more rows so that the whole Thumbnailgrid can be seen, the Fullscreenslider cuts up the pictures of the Thumbnails.
I use Safari.
Couldn‘t find a solution for that problem in the forum.
Its not possible through any options available in the Gridder sorry.
I dont think that your asking to remove that row either - You wish to be able to 'free scroll' just that part of the page that occurs with the Thumbnail Grid.
However in the Fullscreen Slider options the auto-scroll can be turned off:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it