Gridder does not show!
Hi everyone ! Since i have make the update gridder doesn't not appear so i don't can effect modification. How can i do ?
Could you please post a link to your website or provide further information.
Please make sure of the following steps:
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
If using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
License key not activated - (in website blank situations or button not available)
If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required” Please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
Possibly your website is running PHP 8.0 this has been known in some cases to cause issue.
Additionally take a look at https://laytheme.com/troubleshooting.html for known problems.
Talk soon & best wishes 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it