back end glitch
Hey guys. building out a new site. Having issues trying to change frame sizing. I had set to 200px and now as I try to reduce the size all the contents on that page shifts down, off-grid and I loose some of the content.
tried making a new page with same content. does the same thing. Could be a carosel problem? can't think what else issue is...
Please set the new frame dimensions & then click 'Publish'.
This will allow the Gridder to re-calibrate the elements to its new dimensions.
I have forwarded this situation to Armin already from another thread so will wait to see what's going on.
Best wishes & have a wonderful day 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it