Problem with custom mouse cursor Carousel Addon
The custom mouse cursor (previous/next) for my Carousels, did't show up. I uploaded the .svg in "Lay options > Carousel Addon", following the normal procedure.
What can I do to make it working? This is my website https://www.alessiarodler.com/
Thank you very much!
The custom mouse cursor must fit into a dimension smaller than 128 x 128 px. I converted your .svg 'green hand' cursor into a .png and made it smaller to test this & it is indeed working as it should.
( Note: much smaller just for testing purposes ) :
Hope this helps & best wishes Alessia, thank you for supporting Lay Theme 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it