gap in menu when changing size of browser
I have an issue with my menu; when I change the size of the browser the fantasize changes as it should but a gap in the menu appears between "Blog" and "Das Abo". Attached two screenshots. I tested with Safari.
Any help is very appreciated!
Could you post a link to this page so that i can have a closer inspection. Likely a difference in px to % measurement used.
Talk soon and have a wonderful day Laurence 🌼
I notice that your menu is separated into First, second, third & fourth menu's.
Is this necessary if they are all in one area? From a web design point of view are you able to make it one menu - this will likely remove the issue from the source.
Talk soon Laurence and have a wonderful day! thank you for supporting Lay Theme 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it