laytheme loading issues – frontend and backend
i am having issues with my new laytheme website.
when i click around and navigate between projects, sites etc. i struggle with loading issues.
the page starts to load and then suddenly stops until i click refresh in my browser.
things i have done so far:
- get rid of all custom css and html code
- deactivate all plugins
- try different browsers (safari, firefox, chrome)
- try different browser modes (ingocnito)
- try different devices (laptop, tablet, pc)
none of them worked.
so i decided to change the wordpress theme to the standard one. all of a sudden there are no loading issues anymore.
as soon as i activated laythem once again loading issues appear again.
notice that these issues are not only affecting my website (frontend) but also the laytheme wordpress editor itself (backend).
i am looking forward to hearing from you, since i do not know what to do anymore.
link to my website: sanderrobert.de
thanks in advance
update: i found my website working well without any loading issues on mobile devices. it only affects the desktop version.
Thank you for this information and apologies that you are having such issue.
Could you please send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I will also forward this to Armin to make sure ➡️
As you have obviously tried many of the initial debugging tips, sorry that i cannot be of further help immediately.
Talk soon & have a wonderful day @ErEs
Hey @Richard thank you for your quick response.
i did as you told me and sent armin an email with all links provided.
thanks for your help.
Thank you, hope to help as soon as possible! 💥
mmh it seems to work well for me
could you try a different wifi or try and connect to your internet through a hotspot or ask your webhost if maybe there's an issue with the server?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it