Link to slide in carousel
so, even after digging through the swiperjs documentation, I can not for the life of me figure out how I'd link to a specific slide in my carousel, like all on the same page without using the hashes and reloading.
Should I just build a div and switch out it's background-image class instead of using the carousel? Rly don't want to do that.
So, how do I call slideTo() for the laycarousel?
Thank you in advance
Sorry for the delay over the weekend, did you come to a solution since then?
Best wishes & talk soon 🌝
Hey Richard, thank you for your reply! I worked my way around it, but didn't figure out the linking to the slides. Even though the gig's finished I'd still love to hear how that might be done, if you knew how!
Thanks for the update. I cant currently look into it but will keep this thread saved for the future to inspect! 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it