costumizer resets, page loses settings, slider doesnt work
hi there, i need quite urgent help.
www.renaeshadler.com is the site im working on and it resets its costumizer settings constantly. also the slider doesnt work anymore. I tried disabling the plugins and costum css. sometimes there is also the 'please apply menu points' window showing up on the frontend, even though the menu is conected.
i have a deadline, so im in need for urgent help.
:/ thanks so so much for getting back to me!!!!!
... hi again. i think it has to do with the project arrow settings- i set everythign back to working normally twice now and when i want to edit the arrows it crashes again. any hint why? thanks
sorry to hear about this
could you please disable all plugins that are not lay theme plugins and try again?
@arminunruh hi there thanks for you answer. i did try so, but it wouldnt change anything. for now it works, i just didnt use the project arrows and the page is handed over. so i guess for that page you its not an issue anymore. thanks for your answer!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it