Full Screen Slider – Weird alignment and crop
I'm trying to do something very basic with the slider (that I already tried before here: https://materialcultures.org/landing-2021/)
But for some reason in this case the images are outside the top frame and also cropped weirdly, see here: https://villalba-studio.com/landing-2
... although the settings are almost identical
I think it was a bug, I installed the latest update and seems to be working fine
Thats great to hear, thank you for updating and concluding the thread 🌼
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it