Internet Explorer 10: Nothing to see
On Internet Explorer 10 no content shows up. Is it possible to fix it?
Or is it possible to lead the webpage on older webbrowsers to another html site (with maybe just the contact informations)?
Hm for me it works:
Hmmm I will try to recreate it.
hm, ok. Looks good. Thanks for checking!
Hey Armin, I am experiencing the same problem here: kirchgasse.com
First I thought that the background color is somehow overlaying the real content in IE but after removing it, the problem remained.
I just realized that using the "sticky footer" feature breaks the website for internet explorer 11, because that feature uses flexbox css, which is buggy in IE 11.
For now please uncheck the "Sticky Footer" option in "Lay Options" -> "Footer". I wrote down this problem and will work on it one day.
großartig, danke armin.
Hey yea there was this problem that I fixed with the latest update. That website seems to have installed the latest update now and it shows up on IE11!
I see I haven't set up a responsive image polyfill/fallback correctly.
I wonder why it even worked before, humm.
Will fix this soon.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it