Unable to change menu icon position (mobile)
I know this is probably because of an oversight on my part - so i'm sorry to waste your tie like this - but for the past 20 minutes i've been unable to intervene on the menu icon's position on mobile - it sticks to the top of the page and I can't find a way to move it on the customizer.
Link to the site just in case it's needed https://vivaiocosmico.it/
Thanks a lot
Currently the Customizer Site Title options do not apply for Mobile.
If changes are needed they must be applied via Custom CSS: https://laytheme.com/documentation.html#custom-css-styling
Best Wishes 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it