Menu Point Active isn't working correctly
On my Website (https://www.axmann-rottler.de/) the menu point active state (underline) isn't working correctly: it is not displayed. Must be since the update to the latest version of the theme. What can I do to fix this? Have you seen problems like this?
I am sorry that your thread has not been replied to.
The most recent update of Lay Theme has indeed caused some bugs 🐛. Because of this user's are having to wait for some of these to be remedied in the next update.
However an option that may work better for you is to just re-install a previous version of Lay Theme. If you liked how your website was earlier and have no need for Woo-commerce integration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your License key and the necessary downloads can be provided 🌝
Once again sorry for the inconvenience axmannrottler and have a wonderful day 🌼
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it