the theme is working fine, it's very simple and easy to use, just what I was looking for!
Anyway I'm experiencing some issues:
- when I edit something (project, pages...) it doesn't refresh it and I'm forced to re-do everything.
- Also the gridder doesn't work for text.
Also I tried to reinstall wp hoping to fix the problem and I lost the license key :(
I'm using Chrome.
Edit: I tried with Safari and I need to delete the browser history to see the changes.
Thanks in advance,
hello, in case someone has the same problems.
I think this is a webhost issue, I'm not sure if it's a lay theme issue.
This is what has solved it for now:
In chrome when you disable caching for the browser, you see the changes you did in the gridder immediately on the website.
Here is how to disable caching temporarily for chome:
https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=chrome disable cache
The same can be done in safari:
I guess your webhost kind of makes browsers cache the website more aggressively.
We also did these steps but I'm not sure if that did anything:
- deactivated "jetpack" plugin (not sure if that did anything)
- I asked him to deactivate anything on his webhost like "caching", "cloudflare", "supercacher" or "speed improvements"
In case I find out more about this and in case it is fixable for lay theme I will try and fix this.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it