MENU BAR IN JUST ONE PAGE
Is it possible to have a menu bar in just one page of my website and then hide in the the other pages / projects?
Custom CSS would be added via:
Lay Options > Custom CSS & HTML > Custom CSS >
Customize > CSS >
This will likely require the use of a Browser's "Inspection" Tools ( Developer Tools ).
Hope this helps you in the right direction @Nunomaio and good luck! google is very much your friend 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it