can't select fonts in mobile menu version
i checked in an old threat about changing the font for the mobile menu. The text format option doesn't show any font options although it is set to --SELECT--.
For the desktop menu i can see my selected font.
thanks in advance!
What version of Lay Theme are you running? ( 3.8.5 ? )
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all updated to current versions ?
Any custom code </> that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated.
Talk soon & best wishes Johannes, have a great day 🌝
I am having the same problem with my mobile menu - the font selection seems to have disappeared. I am running the current version of Lay Theme & Addon's & all plugins are deactivated..
Can you please help me? I was supposed to get the site up this week :)
Thank you so much!
Are you not able to create a "text format" of this font and then apply it properly to the Mobile?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it