Use the «+» and «-» for changing size when placing images
This question is probably a bit stupid but i not able to change the size of images when placing in a project. The help text says, «Press the keys "-" or "+" to change size»
Since i’m working with a macbook, i dont have designated keys for «+» or «-» like on a big keyboard.
does anyone know the key combination for this? I thought, its «shift»+«cmd»+«1» and «shift»+«cmd»+«-» but this is not really working.
felix_rabe last edited by
@kasuma on what device are you working?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it