There is a problem with carousel plug-in. If I want to add a carousel to a page I cannot see the submit button at the bottom as it is cut off. It happens in Chrome and Safari and there is no way to scroll towards it. It is just not reachable which makes it impossible ot place the carousel. Also zooming out doesn’t help.
Currently Carousel is running at version 1.8.2. Are you having trouble updating from within your Plugins area?
If necessary, the new version can be sent to you via email and you can install that way.
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
Talk soon @JHT & have a wonderful day 🌝
Thanks for the reply. I have checked everything. My version is still 1.3.3. Please send me the current version 1.8.2. (email@example.com)
Have sent you an email with the current version of Lay Theme along with a message via 'chats' 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it