Footer & Thumbnail Grid Issue
Discovered a bug when trying to place a Thumbnail Grid with the "Use Hover Image" feature switched on. It works on a regular page however when used in a footer the hover image function no longer works.
I was unable to recreate your issue when using a Thumbnail Grid in the Footer with the hover image option "on".
Though i do agree that when editing the Thumbnail grid the image content disappears if that is a bug?
If debugging please make sure of the following:
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
Best wishes Adam and have a wonderful day 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it