Hi, I added project arrows but when I click on them they don't react.
Also the hover should show a different color but it doesn't show it properly.
*I have 3 projects, all belong to the "Rides" category.
Thank you :)
The Project arrows are working but are under the Gridder content.
When applying a high "z-index" they are brought to the top and are clickable:
Do you have any Custom CSS or Gridder "Offsets" applied that may cause this?
Talk soon Tali and have a great day 🏖
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it