"Your Lay Theme contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files" Notification
Some things at the shop I am building are not working anymore, such as the cart does not count anymore. The cart button do not bring me to check out page, etc.
I have this notification that maybe has something in common?
"Your Lay Theme contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files"
Also I have notice WooCommerce has update to the v.5.6.0 is this something in common.
Please let me know.
The previous capture is the module in the Lay Template it is outdated.
Has anyone else this same problem? My shop It still not working properly.
This has been noted, however is not thought to affect Lay Theme working.
Also in the Shop introduction is reference to Account and registrations still needing to be implemented.
Best wishes Sylvia, thank you for supporting Lay Theme 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it