€ and EUR behind the sum
I have the problem that there is somehow a €-sign as well es an "EUR" behind the final sum in the shopping cart. Any ideas how I get rid of the "EUR"?
Here's a screenshot of the problem:
I was able to solve the problem. It occurs when the PayPal Plus for WooCommerce Plugin and the WooCommerce Payments Plugin are both activated...
Thank you for the update, its good to know relating to the Paypal features. Currently PayPal still has a few bugs to work through.
Best wishes 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it