Gridder Positioning Problem
I have used Laytheme a few times and never had this problem which is best described with the attached image: The column positioning is quite off from what I set up in the gridder. Funny enough it works perfectly when I use up all the columns within a row.
Can you help me or do you need more information? Here is a test link: https://lab.atelier-lomann.ch/test/
Thanks a lot!
I noticed from these screenshots there are 3 updates available.
Are they related to Lay Theme, Addons or Wordpress?
Could you please make sure that everything is updated and you test your Gridder in a vanilla environment without Third-party plugins.
Talks soon Jahn & best wishes 🌝
The updates were only the default WP Themes, which I still updated. Also, I deleted the default installed plugins, Aksimet and hello doly. And now everything works perfectly well! Thank you so much!
Great to hear @Jahn
Thanks for the update
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it