Safari 15.0 (beta MacOS Monterey): .mp4 autoplay stopped working
Just a heads up, all my .mp4 autoplay thumbnails videos stopped working after the latest update to Safari 15.0 (17618.104.22.168). This is on macOS Monterey Version 12.0 Beta (21A5506j).
All works fine on Chrome.
I understand this is beta, so am not pointing any fingers. I'm not even sure if this has something to do with Lay Theme, or not.
Thanks for the update @nypaloto ! 💥
Will keep this in mind & we will see if there is an increase in users with the same problem 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it