I just downloaded laythem, but as I looked at the installation process I realized that it won't be compatible with my website because my website is hosted by wordpress. Is it possible to get a refund?
I have not used my instalation key yet.
Thank you for your time
Sorry that you ran into trouble with the Wordpress Hosting and Lay Theme. If you could please email:
With your License key and a copy of the Invoice from Gumroad you recieved when purchasing Lay Theme. A request for a refund can then be put forwards 🌝
Best wishes Amelia
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it