no "save draft" in the product ?
hi, I just noticed that I can't "save" a draft with my product...
no "save" button are show, why and how to have a draft before posting a product ? Because it's really "frustrating" !
in ally my woocommerce I have this option :
True - however you could use some of the other settings to keep it hidden from your webpage:
You could also create the product - then "copy to a new draft"
Best wishes 🌝
@Richard thanl's for this trick!
No worries @ooblik Have a great day! 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it