Shop installation not adding cart or checkout pages
I have been installing the fantastic shop feature on many of my clients' websites but for some reason on this particular one: christinenovosel.com that when I install it the default shop, cart or checkout pages aren't added. Any idea why? I have tried deactivating the plugin and reinstalling it and same result.
There was a 'Shop' page already using a different setup - a very simple product image with a stripe payment link prior to the Lay/Woo compatibility and I wondered if it is something to do with that? Crossed lines or something.
There is no conflicting added code either.
I'm happy to reinstall Lay from scratch which would likely fix it but wondered if there was a quicker solution?
Very interesting - Im inclined to agree with you that this previous 'shop' setup left files in the database that clashed with the new information being installed. Having installed on multiple website & this one being the odd one out is pretty suspect. Im sorry that i don't have any 'quick' solutions without knowing your setup - Basically i just super agree with you! 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it