A friend helped me build my website and now I am on my own and very unexperienced. I am using a carousel and when swiping trough the pictures to the blank page with just a bit of text, the edge of the last picture still flashes on the right side of the box, but only on desktop version. The picture explains it best.
Did anyone ever have this problem and knows what I can do about it? Also its only happening with two out of eight carousel slide boxes (so bad in describing this, sorry)
Appreciate your help!
Please make sure of the following first:
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom Code </> that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
Will forward this to Armin ✅
Could you please send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
This will help speed up the process for Armin, if you could post a link to your website this would also help 🔍
Best wishes cjoan & talk soon 🌝
hey if you update the carousel addon this should be fixed
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it