Projects Customizing Hidden
Yo Armin — first of all, the theme is awesome and I'm glad to be on here. Thanks again and props.
So now that I have decided to use a different page as the opener for the site, the options have vanished to customize my project thumbs. Is there a way to simultaneously have that option still?
Also: Less important, but with an alternate site opener, the permalink for my projects page is now displaying as "/categories/projects". Would prefer just "/projects" if possible.
Thanks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
The controls for project thumbs should show up in the customizer when you navigate to a category in the customizer. If your frontpage is a category, you should see the "featured image" and "project title" controls.
"/categories/projects". Would prefer just "/projects" if possible.
Can't change that :(
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it