Fade transition between pages not working
Hello @Armin-Unruh and co,
The fade transition between pages on my WIP site has been broken for some time now.
For example when navigating from this page here (by clicking "index") the content on the new page just appears suddenly instead of fading in, despite the transition being set to 3 seconds in the options.
I have removed most of the excess code so I don't think it's being broken by anything in there but I could be wrong....
If you could provide some screenshots of your Back-end setup that would help ( or any other info you feel relevant 🌝)
Removing all custom code (temporarily) to check that its indeed not that - trying to isolate the bug further.
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
Also AJAX compatibility mode in > Lay Options > ( this removes page transitions )
Talk soon rospax & have a wonderful day 🌻
Hi @Richard ,
It was the AJAX compatibility mode!
Never realised that existed, thanks for pointing out :)
Great to hear @rospax best wishes! 🏖
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it