Moving website featuring Woocommerce to new domain
I'll soon be moving a website from a development/temporary domain to the actual final one.
Aside from deactivating my license key and doing -of course- a backup, is there anything else I should take care of to prevent any possible conflict, considering that i'm also using the woocommerce integration?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it