when I try to 'update' a page it redirects me to 'view all projects'
Hi I write here because I'm experiencing a bug whenever I'm trying to publish or update a page on my site. If I edit a page in the wp admin and I try to click on the 'update' it redirects me to the 'view all projects' section and doesn't update the page.
I've tried disabling all the plugins and upgrade to a correct version of PHP, but I have no idea how to fix it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much!
Interesting, hard to say what the case is over thread. If you have tried the troubleshooting steps as well as:
Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
Any custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
Any third-party plugins are de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
Please feel free to send me a message via 'Chats' with login details and i can help 🌝
(note: please do not disclose your private info on the thread)
Best wishes & talk soon
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it