Change the color of body background when hovering on links
I put the following script
in “Custom <head> content” in order to change the color of body background when hovering on links.
That script only works with “a” links of nav menu, while for the “a” links in the #main-region we have problems.
Could you help us resolve them?
It seems there is a conflict between loading of the dynamic content and our jquery event, isn’t it?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hello baumiao please take a look at the other post where I answered your question:
Sorry for the late reply :O
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it