show from project overview more project images via lightbox
Hello! I have a project overview on my main page and like to show more pictures of the individual project via lightbox. What I have to change in the settings, that I don’t see the project site between the project overview and the lightbox?
There is no way in lay theme to do that :/
Hey Lena, Hey Armin!
I want to reach the same effect like Lena.
So I don't want to have a project site, I just want to have my main page with all the different projects and on click on a project, the lightbox should open and show all the images of the one project. Is this possible? Or is it better to use the carousel addon?
Is there any possibility to get the carousel addon instead of the lightbox addon, if I already bought it (out of buying it extra)?
Hey Regina! Yea well it's not possible at the moment.
Since with u its already 3 people who requested that feature maybe im gonna work on it one day :D :O but rlly not sure when.
Yes regina u can have the carousel addon. I'm sending u a mail
Hi Armin, hey Regina!
So if I like to have that structure on my site - are this steps correct, or is there another easier way to do it?
- i put pictures of all different projects on the work site (as an overview)
- than I connect each picture to a page, where I have following pictures for that project
- if that is right -> is there a possibility to arrange the pictures horizontally instead of vertically -> or do I have to add other pages with always one image (image for image) and have to connect it to the previous and following (via arrows) one?
the normal way you would do it:
You have an overview page where you add thumbnails of projects by clicking "+project thumbnails". These are clickable images that lead you to a project.
I'm not sure if i understand your third point. If you would like images next to each other maybe a good way to do this is to use the carousel addon. Just have a carousel with images inside. Or the fullscreen slider addon in "vertical" mode like in the second video here: http://laytheme.com/fullscreen-slider.html
Is that what you mean?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it